Cellar Reserve Series Launch Event, Hadley’s Hotel, Hobart
SPIRIT THIEF DISTILLING CO’S NEW CELLAR RESERVE SERIES LAUNCH EVENT AT HADLEY’S HOTEL, HOBART.
Friday, 23 July 2021
Destination Cellars have championed Spirit Thief whiskies from the very beginning. We are delighted to be able to host the official release of our brand-new Cellar Reserve Series single malt whiskies here in Hobart, Tasmania. Destination Cellars owner Todd Morrison and Spirit Thief Founder and Managing Director, Brett Steel will guide guests through the tasting on the night, as we investigate the complex flavour profiles between varietals, oak, char, tannin and spirit for the new core range whiskies and limited releases.
1. French Oak Tempranillo matured single malt whisky, 48.3% abv
2. American Oak Shiraz matured single malt whisky, 48.3% abv
3. American Oak Tempranillo, matured single malt whisky, 52.3% abv
4. Spirit Thief Future Black bottling, 55.5% abv (preview)
5. Exploration Series, Pinot Noir and American Oak Bourbon, 48.1% abv
6. Exploration Series French Oak Mataro Cask Strength, 63.5% abv (sold out)
Guard your honour… honour your spirit.
WARNING Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence: for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penalty: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penalty: Fine not exceeding 10 penalty units. Please enjoy Spirit Thief responsibly. Liquor Licence: 91004